Sorry, this job has expired!
Credit Controller – Financial Services
Up to £22000 per annum
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK’s largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join the team in their Manchester office.
They believe in three things; their Colleagues, their Clients and the Contribution they make. Their ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for their Clients. They’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team…
There’s a buzz in their team. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
Where do you come in?
- Ensuring security & profitability of a portfolio of Clients through efficient and effective Credit Control
- Providing a high level of service whilst maintaining security
- Proactively seeking to understand their clients to allow them to spot both warning signs and opportunities
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Where will you be?
Their new modern offices are conveniently located on the Salford Quays estate so close to the Lowry Shopping Outlet and surrounded by plenty of excellent food outlet.
Whether you decide to grab some lunch from one of the many eateries and sit on the docks admiring the view of Old Trafford Football Stadium or make the most of the water sports activities close-by, you’ll can expect to make the most of working in such a great location!
You need to have:
- Customer Service Experience
- Attention to detail
- Dealing with high volume calls with a polite telephone manner
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £22,000 they’ll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps…
They’re absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Services Assistant may also be considered for this role.