Sorry, this job has expired!
Credit Manager / Credit Underwriting Manager
Job Title: Credit Manager
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK’s largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, is currently looking for a Credit Manager to join the team in their Yeadon office.
They believe in three things; Colleagues, Clients and the Contribution they make. These ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for the Clients. They’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team…
There’s definitely a buzz about the team. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
Where do you come in?
- You will have significant experience working within a Financial Services Environment preferably with Asset/Equipment Finance experience dealing with UK SME’s
- Your Compliance and Corporate underwriting knowledge will be fully utilised to ensure that Risk is managed in line with company policy
- Having first rate communication skills and great attention to detail are imperative as you can expect to analyse Financial Statements, prepare Risk reports and converse with stakeholders at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- For you, working part of a team is at the centre of what you do. The team is small, but highly effective and provide an excellent service to its stakeholders
Where will you be?
Their modern offices are located in a Business Park close to Leeds Bradford Airport and the good transport links associated with it. They are just a few minutes’ drive from Tarnfield Park and Yeadon Tarn, a local country park should you want to get some fresh air during your lunch break. Morrison’s supermarket is within a 5 minute drive so you can stock up on those essentials.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary they’ll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more.
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps…
The Company is absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Credit Controller, Credit Manager, Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Coordinator, Finance Associate, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Finance Specialist, Financial Executive, Financial Accounting, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller, Accounts Analyst, Accountant, Bookkeeper, Revenue Accountant, Head of Finance, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Revenue Accountancy may also be considered for this role.