Sorry, this job has expired!
Job Title: Data Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is currently recruiting a Database and Publication Support Associate to join their team.
This role is comprised of two key components.
The first is on providing Company’s Live database support, the second, to focus on maintenance of the readership and circulation of their publication brand.
Important (but not restricted) to this will be the following:
- Database support and queries are managed appropriately and in a timely manner
- Being the first point of contact for database related web queries
- Continued verification and maintenance of the Publication audience
- Effective management and delivery of quality to major deadlines
The individual fulfilling this role must operate within the governance and operating requirements of the Company and the Group of companies to which it belongs.
The role will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Provide database support to all users and prospective clients of Company’s Live and the Client Relations team
- Assist with managing the Company’s Live pipeline of developments; including writing new specifications, testing and writing user guides
- Assist with the production and delivery of Company’s quarterly IQ reports
- Assist with the maintenance of Company’s Live, including regular checks of users compared with SalesForce, to keep records in line with GDPR
- Assist the Managing Director with the production and delivery of ad hoc projects that may be agreed from time to time
- Maintain and develop the readership profile of the Publication
- Verify, update and input data of subscribers to the Publication, working towards major deadlines in May and Q4
- Identify and execute campaigns to renew publication subscriber data and source new leads
- Research, check and enter publication reader data; storing full data trail evidence in a way that can be retrieved and verified for circulation audit purposes
- Responsibility for the quality of work produced for prospects and clients and ensuring that the current best practices of the business are employed at all times
- Ensuring that the performance management and differentiation principles are reflected through the business
Specific Responsibilities and Requirement:
- Ideally you will have experience in an admin support and/or data entry role or similar within financial services
- Understand the business propositions and the business operations of the Company
- Have a basic understanding of investments and the financial markets in which the Company operates in
- Ensure at all times appropriate conduct internally and externally is maintained
- Have solid communication, interpersonal and organisation skills with time management being of key importance
- Be enthusiastic and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Be able to use initiative and work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Become proficient in SalesForce, CommuniGator, InDesign and Word Press
- Be aware of the potential for conflicts to emerge in the various aspects of the Group of companies to which it belongs
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Admin Support, Data Entry, CRM Support Executive, CRM System Support, Online Marketing Executive, CRM Software, CRM Administrator, Communications Executive, Side Sell Analyst, CRM Executive, 1st Line CRM Support, Dynamics CRM Support Executive, Customer Support Executive, Online CRM Executive, Requirements Analyst, Information Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Service Review Analyst, Investment Administrator, Wealth Management Administrator, Financial Advisor Assistant, Pensions Administrator, ISA Administrator may also be considered for this role.