Customer Account Manager / Client Relationship Executive
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious sales/customer services executive to join a privately owned FMCG product manufacturer based near Lincoln. The company has a strong brand presence in the market place and a proud heritage of manufacturing world class products.
This role would ideally suit a graduate with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to provide exceptional service. The main drive for the successful candidate must be ‘exceeds all customer expectations, every time, on time’
This role has been created due to the companies continued growth and success and will provide support to the Private Label Sales Manager as well as being the first point of contact for in-bound sales enquiries. You will manage your own accounts on a day to day basis but will not be expected to source new customers through cold calling or direct marketing.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Handling all in-bound telephone and e-mail sales enquiries
- Ensuring that all sales queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Assisting and supporting the Private Label Sales Manager
- Maximise business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times
- Using effective questioning and listening skills in order to identify solutions to client requirements
A ‘completer/finisher’, with a background in sales or customer service, plus:
- Good commercial awareness and strong numerical reasoning
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, listening and writing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to take the initiative and be both a self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent IT Skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills; keeping track of information and orders
- Flexible approach to work
- A friendly and approachable character with experience of being customer facing, able to develop enduring relationships with important clients and customers
- An interest in pets
- An understanding of nutrition would be a distinct advantage
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Internal Account Manager, Sales Executive, Internal Account Executive, Account Manager, Inbound Sales, Client Services, Customer Service, Client Support, Implementation Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Customer Retention Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Relations Manager, Customer Support, Business Support may also be considered for this role.