Sorry, this job has expired!
Customer Relationship Executive – Client Relationship Officer
£25,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Job Title: Relationship Executive
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 + benefits
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK’s largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, is currently looking for a Relationship Executive to join the team in their Banbury office.
They believe in three things; Colleagues, Clients and the Contribution they make. These ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for the Clients. They’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team…
There’s definitely a buzz about the team and the environment they work in. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met.
They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day, if you’re looking at working in a progressive team then this is the role for you.
Where do you come in?
- For you, it’ll be all about being part of a close-knit team as you’ll be working alongside Relationship Managers, the Sales Team and supporting the credit controllers in achieving agreed standards and targets.
- Your exceptional customer service skills will be brought in play when ensuring the needs of clients are met
- Having outstanding attention to detail skills is an absolute must as you’ll have an eye for identifying and risk on client ledgers
- There will be loads of numbers in the paperwork you review so by being highly numerate, you can guarantee that these skills will be fully utilised.
- Being a SME and by everything to your clients you’ll be able to be able to talk about the Construction Finance product with confidence and identify opportunities for upselling their other products.
Where will you be?
Located in Adderbury, they are in modern offices surrounded by beautiful countryside. Whether you want to spend your break admiring the fountain or sitting down to lunch in their stylish Café, you will love this friendly working environment.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £25-28k per annum, they’ll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service with options to buy or sell more.
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps…
The Company is absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Customer Services Executive, Client Communications, Relationship Executive, Client Relationship Officer, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Relationship Consultant, Customer Relationship Administrator, Customer Relationship Representative, Customer Advisor may also be considered for this role.