Customer Service Advisor / Customer Support Representative
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
DataKom are a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend. At DataKom our primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our thriving organization as a Customer Service Advisor. The Customer Service Advisor is an essential role in delivering excellent customer service matched with a main point of contact for our clients. You will work with all the DataKom teams to ensure excellent service is being delivered to our clients. As a member of the DataKom team you will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and organized approach with everything you do.
You will be:
- Taking inbound customer calls and action accordingly
- Dealing with customer contact through the department mailbox
- Completing account reviews with customers and generating leads to the sales team
- Demonstrating initiative, ownership and responsibility when managing customer issues to ensure the brand is protected at all times, escalating where required
- Updating customers within SLA on any queries or tickets that have been raised
- Developing and maintaining appropriate knowledge in products, procedures, policies and technology
- Ensuring accurate data records are inputted and maintained
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and numerical skills
- Organisational, administrative and proficient IT skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Flexible, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work off own initiative and develop ideas
- Demonstrable record of effective relationship building
- Ability to use Office Suite
- Professional telephone manner
- Customer driven with the ability to demonstrate genuine empathy
- Ability to deal with issues
- Proven conflict resolution experience
If you have a “can do” attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Call Centre, Customer Relations, Client Services, Customer Support, Client Services, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Telephone Consultant, Telephone Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Telephone Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Excellence, Contact Centre may also be considered for this role.