Sorry, this job has expired!
Customer Service Agent / Customer Services Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Agents (Multiple positions available)
Salary: Competitive – Above National Minimum/Living Wage
Job type: Temporary, Full time (Part time hours considered) – some weekend work
Is customer service as important to you as it is to them? Are you organised, motivational and enjoy a challenge on daily basis? Do you love the buzz of being kept busy, multitasking and resolving queries?
If so then they want to hear from you!
The Company is known locally as the expert in flower & vegetable seed market, but over the last few years they’ve grown to also include plants, bulbs, fruit, garden furniture – in fact everything you could want to create a stunning garden for your home. They generate over 2 million orders per year marketing their products via their own website, catalogues, magazines, newspapers, Amazon, EBay and home shopping TV channels.
The number one focus is offering fantastic service and as such they’re looking for high calibre individuals to join their busy Contact Centre as Customer Service Agents.
They’re a non-sales environment Contact Centre and deal with inbound calls only. Customer Service agents are responsible for every aspect of a customers’ experience, from the initial processing of orders right through to handling enquiries. They receive contact through a range of channels such as telephone, post, email and social media.
- To have a full understanding of all of our in-house databases and company procedures
- To handle customer contact via phone, email, white mail and social media in a polite and professional manner
- To handle basic order calls, offering complimentary parts for appropriate products during every call
- To handle customer service contact, processing any resulting action quickly and efficiently
- To raise any reoccurring issues to a Team Manager in order to share and understand all relevant information that impacts on the department or on our customers
- To key coupon orders as required by the Team Manager’s, in order to meet the departmental service levels
- To resolve customer queries via out bound calls when requested to do so
- To carry out any duties as requested by a Team Manager in order to meet departmental service levels
- The post-holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected. All members of staff are expected to be professional, co-operative and flexible within the needs of the post, the department and the Company
- Duties of the post could vary from time to time as a result of new legislation, changes in technology or policy. In this event, appropriate training will be provided
- To comply with the Company HR policies & procedures as contained in the Staff Handbook
- To adhere to the Company’s H&S policy and procedures
- To have GCSE of C grade or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- To have previous customer service experience either face to face or in an office based environment
- Work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Works well under pressure
- The availability to work weekends is essential
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Administrator, Sales Support, Business Administration, Business Administration Support, Admin Support, Administrative, Sales Administration may also be considered for this role