Sorry, this job has expired!
Customer Service Representative – New Client Team Assistant
Up to £19000 per annum + Commission
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – New Client Team Enquiries Assistant
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £19,000 plus commission (OTE £21,000)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Manchester based UK top 200 Law firm that specialises in Personal Injury including; public liability, occupier’s liability, employer’s liability and road traffic accidents.
Working with them is not just a job, it’s a career. The work they do improves people’s lives, and this is what will inevitably give you immense job satisfaction. If you would like to go home in the evening, proud of the work you have done, then this is the place for you.
Due to growth, they are looking for talented people to help them deliver and guarantee the best possible customer service to their clients.
Their clients are at the heart of everything they do. Whether it’s face to face, over the phone or online, they aim to go beyond their clients’ expectations by offering them a first-class experience; and committing to delivering the best possible service. They genuinely want to make a difference to the lives of their clients.
They prefer people from a customer service background either from retail, call centre or hospitality; with the ability to build solid relationships from initial enquiries to retention.
- Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face
- Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills
- Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner
- Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued
- A background within service handling for example financial services, claims management or other professional backgrounds an advantage
Working within a team, providing cross-cover when necessary to ensure excellent client service
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for client experience from first contact until signed up and the file transferred to a solicitor. Ability to build strong relationships with clients to obtain commitment is paramount
- Calling prospective clients as soon as possible within required service standards
- Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client’s claim to allow the claim to be assessed
- Presenting key information to management, in a concise manner
- Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm’s case management system
- Working within a team, providing cross-cover when necessary to ensure excellent client service
Early Shift: 08.00 – 16.30 (1-hour lunch)
Middle Shift: 09:30 – 18.00 (1-hour lunch)
Late Shift: 13.00 – 21.00 (30 minutes lunch)
Saturday – Sunday: 10.00 – 18.00 (1-hour lunch)
Bank Holidays: 10.00 – 18.00 (1-hour lunch)
Upon completion of training, you will work a 3 week shift pattern on an early, middle, late and one weekend in seven weeks as per rota.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary of £19000 including (Evening and weekend allowance) plus commission (OTE £21000)
- 23 days per year. Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Any bank holidays worked will be awarded with 1.5x back
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years’ service
- Death in Service – 2 x salary based on annual salary only – eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e.g. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives like weekly boot camp, football and netball
- Regular charitable activities to support the community
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24-hour helpline, Legal info and CBT – available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Enquiries Assistant, Support Assistant, Enquiries Advisor, Customer Support, Customer Services Officer, Clients Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Account Coordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Client Relationship Assistant, Business Support may be considered for this role.