Customer Service Representative – Part Time
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Nelson, Lancashire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits (29 days holiday including bank holidays, pension and life assurance)
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time (Friday to Sunday 9.00am-6.00pm)
The company provides world class and progressive communications solutions for their client base. From rapid time-to-market delivery of communications apps, to global management of low-cost voice, data and SMS, they keep businesses and consumers connected across the globe. They work with some of the best-known brands to deliver cutting edge products which provide real value to both the brand owner and end-user.
They’re currently looking to expand the customer service team and have a great part time opportunity for your new role in Customer Services.
- Handling, troubleshooting and resolving customer enquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner via ‘phone calls, emails or chat.
- Escalating customer’s queries (if required) to the correct department or senior member of staff.
- To keep customers informed of new products and services that could be beneficial to the customer.
- Ensuring customer data with care in accordance with GDPR
- Logging and escalating call queries after each relevant call on relevant systems or emails.
- Making comprehensive and professional notes on the account whilst on the phone with customers.
- Ensure all calls, emails, tickets, chats & tasks are completed within the specified SLA on the various portals and systems.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company’s core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
The candidate will ideally (but not essentially) have previous knowledge of the telecoms industry. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role before, have excellent problem solving, time management and organisational skills. A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word and Excel) is essential as well as the ability to use your own initiative, work well in a team, provide quality communication and interpersonal skill are key for any successful application.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The company is an equal opportunities recruiter and welcome applications from all suitably skilled applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Data Notice The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Service Administrator, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Services, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Telephone Consultant, Telephone Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Telephone Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Engineer, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Customer Service Assistant will also be considered for this role.