Digital Health Assessor / App Reviewer
Up to £19000 per annum
Job Title: Digital Health Assessor
Salary: £19,000 per annum (increasing to £20,000 on successful completion of a 6-month probationary period)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are one of the UK’s fastest growing Digital Health organisations. They operate the world’s largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related Apps.
It’s a team of clinicians, mHealth experts and web developers working within the NHS and other healthcare systems to help to change the way healthcare is delivered, utilising the power of technology. Their award winning digital platform has been shown to improve the long-term outcomes of their patient population, transformation change and patient outcomes.
It’s fair to say they’re crazy about health Apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and they are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
Purpose of the role:
At the heart of everything they do is their unique Digital Health Review and Assessment, which is carried out by a team of talented graduates. Every day they assess health apps covering a huge number of different health and care conditions and identify key domains covering data privacy, professional assurance, and usability/accessibility.
Their Reviewers rapidly become experts in all facets of digital health apps. Guided and supported by the team of hugely experienced and expert specialists, the Reviewers use their Review Engine to look at apps holistically, identifying in the process whether the apps are safe for end users to use, for clinicians to promote, and whether they are fully compliant with all the standards and regulations.
- Undertaking reviews on a range of distinct Apps from a variety of different areas
- Investigate and examine all aspects of an App and the information that it provides
- Check out the relevant websites and App store entries to gather all the required evidence to assess apps
- Work with a team of specialists clinicians and technical experts to really understand the value, effectiveness and safety of an app and you will
- Work with Developers, Health and Care organisations, and many others to relay your findings and help drive improvements
As you become more experienced, you will gain the opportunity to become involved in more in-depth assessments on behalf of health and care organisations globally, international regulators and governments who need to provide assurance schemes for their local populations.
- A keen Interest in apps and health technology albeit no prior experience is necessary as full training will be provided
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and individually, using your initiative and autonomy.
- Research and Investigation capabilities used for interpreting/studying clinical studies/journal articles
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- A customer service ethos
- Excellent client-facing and Internal communication skills
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to be flexible in your approach to work
- A committed work ethic, with enthusiasm to develop your skills and a drive to learn
- Attention to detail with an enquiring mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Outstanding analytical skills and demonstrated academic achievement (Degree Level)
What’s on offer?
They offer you a chance to immerse yourself in an exciting and fast emerging environment that is at the forefront of tackling some of the most important challenges societies face.
- A job that will grow with you and constantly offer new challenges and new horizons
- A supportive environment where you will receive great training, ongoing academic studies and access to hugely skilled individuals who will nurture and support you as you grow
- Fun, fast pace and challenge in equal measure and they demand a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment in return
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career
- Paid annual leave 25 days per year based on 37.5 hour week
- Pension Scheme
They are still young but growing fast and you have the chance still to be one of the ‘founding’ team and join what they know will be a fantastic journey.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Health Analyst, Health Application Reviewer, Health Reviewer, Healthcare App Tester, Application Tester may also be considered for the role.