Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Newquay, Cornwall
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: Start of September
Moose Toys exists to make kids superhappy. For this revolutionary brand happiness lies at the heart of everything we do. With trailblazing toy design, development and manufacturing, no wonder our toys consistently scoop the most longed-for awards. Sprinkling some Moose magic across categories including action figures, collectibles, craft, dolls, games, plush, preschool, vehicles and youth electronics, we’ve earned our stripes as one of the most creative companies in the industry. As an energetic bunch, we’re always on the move, developing groundbreaking content, entertainment and worldwide licensing deals to boot.
This family-run business is proudly built on unshakeable ethical foundations. Our passion for making kids superhappy stretches far beyond our WOW-worthy toys. The Moose Happy Kids Foundation creates moments of happiness and laughter for the children around the world who need it most. We’ve had a BIG impact on little people, making 3.5 million kids smile so far… and counting.
Australia might be our Moose family home, but with a 500-strong team dotted across the world, we’re committed to sharing our signature superhappy revolution far and wide!
Today, the Moose Toys UK & European office (based in Cornwall) is on the hunt for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive!
Do you have experience in E-commerce? Have a passion for all things digital? Fancy working for a growing, global business?
Based just 8 miles outside of Newquay, our Cornwall office is the Moose Toys UK and European Hub. In the past 18 months we have experienced considerable growth and opportunity and, as we continue to expand and invest in our strategic plans, we are looking for an enthusiastic, tech-savvy and organised Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
The key objectives of this role are to:
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to roll out the company’s 5-year strategy for digital excellence across the UK and European markets
- Manage the ongoing implementation of retail ecommerce support and digital brand marketing campaigns.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven digital marketing experience and a genuine passion and enthusiasm for all things digital
- Experience working across multiple digital platforms (social media, E-commerce, CMS, etc)
- A degree or comparable level qualification in Digital Marketing , Marketing or E-Commerce related field
- Stimulated by working in a fast-paced office environment. Organising and managing multiple projects and tasks throughout the working day
- Communicates across multiple teams with clarity. Expressing information and key points clearly
- Sound knowledge of consumer and/or retail marketing
- Ability to establish strong, positive relationships with customers, the team and cross functionally
- Excellent collaborator who relates to others in a confident and relaxed manner
- Results driven, setting high standards and delivering to deadlines
- Willingness to resolve anomalies through investigation and problem solving
The following experience is desirable but not essential:
- Campaign management
- Amazon Vendor Central
- Facebook Business Manager
- Adobe Suite – PDF, Photoshop
- Reviews Syndication – Bazaar Voice
- Amazon Store Building & Maintenance
- We are exceptionally proud of our Moose culture and we love harnessing the energy and innovation that comes from being together in our regional offices. For this reason, our ideal candidate will be based permanently from our Cornwall office, just outside of Newquay.
- If you are based permanently outside of Cornwall, and wish to apply, we ask that you confirm your willingness to travel (monthly or as required) to visit, engage and connect with our Cornwall based team.
Perks and Benefits
- Moose Toys is proud to be officially Certified as a Great Place to Work.
- We consider ourselves a family and pride ourselves on valuing team members and constantly pushing for best practice by offering a fun, energising, motivating environment with great benefits and recognition programs.
- Moose Toys recognises the importance of health and wellbeing and offers an internal wellness program, a cycle scheme, eye care vouchers and 30 day fitness challenges. We also have “bring your pet to work” each week, flexi-time, work from home policy (2 days per week) and Employee of the Month and Year awards to name a few!
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly, supportive, and collaborative team. Full training and induction will be provided to ensure you have the very best ‘Flying Start’ to Moose Toys.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter including details of salary expectation and notice period.
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, SEO also be considered for this role.