Sorry, this job has expired!
Digital Marketing Executive / Marketing Adviser
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive (negotiable) + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career in Digital Marketing. They have open roles in Programmatic marketing, PPC and SEO marketing areas of digital.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything.
The successful candidates will be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily. No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required.
Key Activities / Tasks:
- Support Managers, Senior Managers and Directors with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs)
- Support with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts
- Responsible for delivering campaign performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon
- Responsible for client budget management
- Accountable for client implementation and overseeing client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces sits with the internal network
- Responsible for client reporting data working with the internal network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the Manager with communication of summaries
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the internal network
- Responsible for the internal network administration and training delivery
- Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training
- Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share
- Support Managers and Senior Managers with innovating new technologies, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and the internal academy development
- Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention
- Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong written and spoken English
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exemplary time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Salary Sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme
- Season Loan ticket
- Share options following six months of employment.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Package
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, PPC, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing, Graduate Role will also be considered for this role.