Sorry, this job has expired!
Digital Project Manager – Web Design / Development
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company, a leading digital marketing agency in Leeds are looking for experienced and technical Digital Project Managers to join them after a recent win of new and exciting projects.
You will take full responsibility of delivering web projects on time and on budget, working alongside the Client services team and other technical experts within the agency, such as their in-house team of developers, testers, designers and UX professionals.
Their city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, can help you build and excel within your career.
As part of the Production department you’ll be supporting the Head of Project Management in the delivery of all web projects, helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally they want someone who’s is incredibly organised and has the ability manage multiple large-scale projects at any one time. You’ll need to have a deep knowledge and understanding of project management methods, leading technologies and products, both web and application.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project Management of web projects working side-by-side with the account handlers to manage delivery of agreed projects
- Generation and guardianship of Functional and Technical specifications, and test plans
- Understanding of the technical skills required to deliver web project, and booking the right people to deliver the skills required at each stage of a project
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their current status, their requirements and deadlines
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in website build project management
- Highly organised, motivated, and can take the initiative
- Experience working in a similar sized agency or multi-project environment is a must
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Follow #lifeattwentysix on all social platforms to get an inside view of what it is like to work with there.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Graphic Designer, User Experience Developer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Premiere Pro, Digital Designer, Photoshop, In-Design, Graphical Designer, HTML Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Illustrator, SEO, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Web Development, Web Management, POS Design, Digital Marketing Officer, UX, PPC, Online Marketing may also be considered for this role.