Sorry, this job has expired!
Domiciliary Care Manager
Up to £35000 per annum
Job Title: Domiciliary Care Manager
Location: Bearsden, G61 2SR.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
This is an independent company based in Bearsden for 35 years and provide high quality care and support to people living in their own homes.
They provide a cost-effective short or long-term alternative to hospital or residential care, giving service users and loved ones comfort and peace of mind.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a reliable and highly motivated person with good leadership skills to develop relationships with clients and care staff.
- Recognise that all our service users are individuals with very specific requirements and we will provide a tailor-made package to suit their needs.
- Adjust support plans to ensure you provide the highest standard of care.
- Experience in care management and reached SVQ4 level or equivalent.
- Residence proximity to Bearsden/Milngavie area is desirable due to on-call requirements.
- Driving licence required.
- Three or four days per week envisaged
- Be a good communicator, demonstrated by forming strong professional working relationships with the care team, clients, and their family.
- Be organised and reliable
- Can learn and follow our existing policies and processes
Candidates with experience of; Support Worker, Carer, Care Support, Care Team Leader, Support Manager, Care Assistant, Social Worker, Support Team Leader, Care Coordinator, Support Assistant, Care Manager, Support Coordinator, Special Needs Support, Mental Health Support, Care Supervisor, Autism Support, Support Supervisor will be considered for this role.