Sorry, this job has expired!
Drainage CCTV Surveyor Engineer
Job Title: CCTV Drainage Surveyor
Salary: Competitive + Benefits – Please advise desired salary upon application
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world’s leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally. They aim to continually go beyond expectations for their clients and their customers. Each year they process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds.
They are currently looking for an experienced CCTV Surveyor and Skilled Ground Workers located within the South East Area who would be able to attend East Grinstead Office most days of the working week.
This role will be site/household property and requires experience in Drainage CCTV Surveying with the ability to solve problems at the site and make decisions on the works to be carried out, ideally during the first visit. You will be required to provide explanations to customers and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Visiting customer sites/households to carry out drainage investigation
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times following processes laid down by the Health and Safety policy
- CCTV (labelling/reporting and recording)
- CAT Scanning in order to identify buried services
- CAT Scanning to trace/locate the drainage system using sonde
- Collating of information gained form the survey and then submitting to report writers
- Experience in Drainage
- Experience as a CCTV Surveyor (Using Push Rod CCTV camera)
- Experience in High Pressure Water Jetting
- Excellent standard of customer care
- Self-motivation and ability to use initiative
- Strong work ethic and flexible attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Confined space entry
- Asbestos Awareness
- ISO19 CCTV Operator
- High Pressure Water Jetting
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role – Please advise desired salary upon application
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Waterworks Maintenance, Flood Engineer, Senior Drainage Engineer, Drainage Technician, Drainage Maintenance, Camera Drainage Technician, Camera Drainage Engineer may also be considered for this role.