Sorry, this job has expired!
Up to £23843 per annum
Job Title: Ecommerce Assistant
Location: Hampton Court Palace, London
Salary: £ 23,843
Job type: Full time, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract (36 hours per week)
The organisation is a successful, high performing organisation built on strong foundations. An independent charity, they manage the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle in Northern Ireland. They help everyone to explore the story of how monarchs and people have shaped society in some of the greatest palaces ever built.
Ecommerce has become an integral part of the Organisation Strategy. From books and clothing, jewellery to collectables, homewares to toys, their online shop offers a wide range of unique product which reflect the history and stories of the magnificent palaces in their care.
They are now looking for a skilled Ecommerce Assistant who can help us build on the success of this key sales channel.
In this role you will receive the training and support to ensure your success. This is a fantastic first step into a career in Digital.
- To work as part of the Ecommerce team to co-manage page merchandising
- To update product portfolio and promotions
- To Deal with technical issues.
- Ensure accuracy of product data, imagery and pricing
- Co-ordinating the transfer of products for photography
- Uploading digital assets and maintaining online product images.
- To Support the Ecom Team with general retail duties when required
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Organised and analytical
- Excellent customer service skills, together with office and retail experience.
- Excellent English
- Good general IT skills and knowledge of social media
- Expertise based on A level (or equivalent) plus GCSE grade C in English and Maths.
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills and natural team spirit with the flexibility to cope with the changing needs of the business.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and truly values a diverse workforce. Applications are welcome from candidates regardless of their background.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Company’s careers page.
Candidates with experience of: Sales and Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Co-ordinator, E-Commerce Executive, E-Commerce Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Strategy Manager and Ecommerce Administrator may also be considered for this role.