Sorry, this job has expired!
Engineering Administrator / Administrative Support / Team Admin
Job Title: Engineering Administrator
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full time (8:30 – 17:00), Permanent
Based in Wiltshire, the Company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies. Part of a group they are a successful and rapidly expanding company with offices in the UK, USA and Hong Kong.
Purpose of the Role:
An opportunity has arisen to join the engineering team working with the engineers to produce and maintain a variety of engineering documents relating to the wide range of products the Company is developing.
The role involves providing administrative support to the Engineering team including the control of Documents, Bills of Materials, Engineering Changes and Build Packs.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate knowledge, through qualifications or work experience, of:
- Creation and Review of controlled documents.
- Excellent IT skills including use of excel, word and outlook.
- Attention to detail and Organisational skills.
- The ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues across multiple offices both locally and abroad.
It would be beneficial to have specific experience with some of the following:
- Engineering Documents.
- Basic understanding of Electronic Components.
- The use of MRP software would be advantageous but is not necessary as full training will be provided.
What they offer:
They are a growing privately owned company located in a pleasant rural location just outside of Salisbury and close to the New Forest.
- One month paid sabbatical after qualifying period.
- Competitive Salary.
- Increasing holidays with length of service.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- Income Protection Insurance after qualifying period
With offices in Hong Kong and US there are opportunities for progression and travel overseas.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Administrative Support, Technical Administrator, Engineering Team Administrator, Technical Team Administrator, Senior Administrator, Commercial Support, Administrator, Admin, Commercial Administrator, Technical Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Support, General Admin and Team Administrator may also be considered for this role.