Sorry, this job has expired!
Entertainment Coordinator /Entertainment Organiser /Show Booker
Up to £25000 per annum
Job Title: Event Entertainment Booking Team Member
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Based: South West London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of entertainment to corporate events, private parties and weddings.
They are now looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join them.
Here’s a summary of the kinds of responsibilities they’ll be looking for you to tackle head first:
- Researching new musicians and performers to join their roster
- Auditioning musicians and other performers
- Organising client showcases
- Liaising with clients both via phone and e-mail
- Writing creative proposals to clients who are looking for unique entertainment ideas alongside clients who want more conventional entertainment
- Working closely with Line Manager
- Visiting central London hotels regularly to consolidate client relationships
- Attending events to ensure their smooth running
And this is what they’d like to see from you:
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday plus up to 2 evenings a week
- Confident with good common sense
- Happy to juggle ever changing priorities and last minute changes
- Super organised with a good memory
- You know your way around a computer and can quickly learn how to use their custom database software
- Sociable, friendly personality and a love of entertainment a plus
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send over a CV along with a bespoke covering letter outlining why you think you are the one for the job by clicking the APPLY button below.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
Candidates with experience of; Entertainment Coordinator, Entertainment Organiser, Show Coordinator, Entertainment Agent, Show Booker, Booking Clerk, Event Organiser, Entertainment Controller, Music Agent, Events Coordinator, Events Assistant, Events Executive, Events Controller, Event Supervisor, Event Coordinator, Events Manager, Bookings Administrator, Event Management, Comedian Agent, Show Agent, may also be considered for this role.