ERP System Project Manager – Infor
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Job Title: Infor Cloud ERP Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Lostock Gralam, Cheshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Since 2013, the company has been helping businesses across different sectors improve and grow using Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine). They are regarded as one of fastest growing and well thought of partners in the UK for delivery of this product.
The business was initially formed through the owners desire to improve the customer service their current company was giving to its clients. For over a decade the company has prided its-self on the excellent customer service, project delivery and ongoing support it has offered, resulting in an excellent level of customer retention. Over the years they’ve also won several prestigious awards for their work, something as a team they are incredibly proud of.
As their business has expanded, along with their experience of different industry sectors, so has the team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
Reporting to the Operations Director to ensure resources are allocated properly and then managing the projects through to successful completion with those allocated resources
The Successful Candidate;
- Must have experience of managing ERP Project Implementations (at least 2 full lifecycles)
- Experience of managing multiple projects at the same time essential (typically 20-40% of time spent on each project per week)
- Capable of following an implementation methodology. The company has their own methodology that they follow but they want to have a candidate capable of working in a methodical and controlled way
- Communication skills must be strong. They must like to interact with customers in a frequent and positive way
- Must be organised, able to work unsupervised possessing strong Office 365 skills especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to demonstrate how they can collaborate with the customer to successfully complete shared objectives and goals
- Able to use Project Governance tools such as Smartsheets, MS Sharepoint and/or MS Projects
- Able to lead projects offering advice to customers when necessary and driving the project forward to completion
- Able to adapt as and when the need arises in order to keep the project on time and budget
- Able to work from remotely, in the office or onsite as depending on requirements of the project
- No preference of ERP Product but Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) would be desirable
- Ideally located in North West but not essential for the right candidate
If you like the sound of this role, click APPLY now.
Candidates with experience of: Project Manager, Production Project Coordinator, Infor, Infor CloudSuite Industrial, SyteLine, Senior Project Manager, Delivery Project Manager, Global Delivery Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Controller, Project Supervisor, Delivery Team Leader, IT Business Project Manager, PRINCE 2, Agile, IT Managed Services PM, PM, Implementation Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager, IT Project Manager, IT Project Coordinator may also be considered for this role.