Sorry, this job has expired!
Estimator / Internal Sales
Up to £30000 per annum
Job Title: Estimator
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 4pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Estimator to join their team in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
The Company is offering an excellent salary, plus many other benefits, but more importantly the chance for you to develop your career within a rapidly growing and forward looking organization.
Ideally they are looking for someone from a laser cutting / press brake / sheet metal fabrication background, however if you are from a different background they will be happy to consider your application too, as a positive can do attitude is just as important to them as prior industry experience.
- Producing accurate and detailed manufacturing cost estimates generated from detailed client manufacturing drawings
- Producing full quotations for the sales department
- Liaising with the production team and assist in monitoring and managing delivery lead times
- Creating full routing information including labour and material costing
- Liaising with sub-contract suppliers as required
- Monitoring your own enquiries within the company and speaking directly with your customers
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Ability to read and interpret customer engineering drawings
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within laser cutting, press braking and fabrication
- Experience and understanding of producing flat patterns from pressed profiles would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD & Sigmanest (or similar would be advantageous)
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with both suppliers and customers
- Fully computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free Secure Parking
- Health Care Scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Technical Sales Consultant, New Business Development Executive, Technical Sales Expert, Cost Engineer, Fabrication Estimator, Manufacturing Sales Executive, Estimator, Project Estimator, Cost Estimator, Engineering Estimator, Works Cost Estimator, Manufacturing Estimator, Manufacturing Costs Estimator, Technical Estimator, Engineering Project Estimator, Technical Project Estimator will also be considered for the role.