Sorry, this job has expired!
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor
Kingston Upon Hull
Up to £30000 per annum + generous bonus scheme
Job Title: Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Location: Covering Yorkshire and Lincolnshire area
Salary: £30,000 per annum + generous bonus scheme paid quarterly + expenses
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has an opportunity for the role of an Estimator/QS to work on exciting projects including; Education, Healthcare, Retail, Finance, Heritage, Leisure and Commercial in both new build and refurbishment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Manage own work load
- Understand scope of work and be confident to price from Bill of Quants or drawings
- Procure, manage competitive pricing from all suppliers
- Establish and maintain working relationships with suppliers
- Review and evaluate costs
- Be confident and determined with securing the best price that will win the contract in a competitive bidding situation, while ensuring that the contract can be carried out profitably if secured.
- A proactive approach on quotes sent with follow up and tracking of quotes.
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Proven experience in a similar role is an advantage, would consider graduate with a keen interest in the role
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills
- Hold of a full UK driver’s licence
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Project QS, QS Consultant, Managing Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Trainee Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Trainee QS, Assistant QS may also be considered for this role.