Evening Shift Packing Supervisor – Food
Up to £12.10 per hour
Job Title: Evening Shift Packing Supervisor
Location: Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5ET
Salary: £12.10 (approximate p/ h rate which includes shift allowance) plus packing bonus
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (Mon – Fri, 5pm – 1am)
This company is a leading Rice and Pasta business in the UK (part of a larger Foods Group) serving the wholesale, retail and food manufacturing industries.
They are currently looking to recruit a confident Packing Machine Operator to work at their Rice Mill in Fulbourn.
- Work alongside and supervise our two-person evening shift packing team in running our packing lines
- Problem solving including minor repairs
- Completion of production records and QC paperwork
- Warehouse management duties
- Communication with Management Teams and Day Shift Operatives
- Provide ongoing training to night shift packers
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good knowledge of packing line production
- Strict adherence to the Company’s Food Safety, Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies
- Experience in the food industry (Desirable)
- Good rates of Pay
- 20 days per annum (increasing to a max of 25) + Banks Holidays
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training provided
Please note, due to current social distancing measures, initial interviews will be conducted by online video (i.e. Teams, Zoom etc.)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Packaging Technician, Production Line Operator, Production Operative, Food Packaging, Packaging Operative may also be considered for this role.