Sorry, this job has expired!
Events and Sponsorship Manager
Up to £37932 per annum
Job Title: Events and Sponsorship Manager
Salary: £37,932 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed-Term (Maternity Cover)
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 11th February 2019
The Organisation is the voice of dentists and dental students in the UK. They bring dentists together, support their members through advice and education, and represent their interests. This is a challenging and dynamic period for dentistry and the Organisation is recruiting an Events and Sponsorship Manager to work in their busy Events team.
This is a full-time role based in their offices in central London. The post-holder will have an overall responsibility for the relationship management of, and sales to, premium sponsors. Also, to develop and deliver the organisation’s programme of clinical and non-clinical seminars, other new events and event management contracts.
This role requires successful candidate to work closely with the Head of Events, the Head of Marketing, the Exhibition Sales and Sponsorship Executive and other internal stakeholders to ensure an integrated approach to sponsorship across the company. This role will be responsible for line managing the Exhibition Sales and Sponsorship Executive.
This role will include maintaining existing sponsorship agreements and generating new sponsorship revenue for their events. Working on the delivery of a programme of clinical and non-clinical seminars, new events and event management contracts; generate and write event programmes through liaison with speakers, colleagues, advisers, senior officers, and committees; managing delegate bookings and responsibility for generating sales invoices and contracts. The role involves liaison with premium sponsors on an ongoing basis and in the run up to each event, and chasing outstanding invoices before events, developing and maintaining budgets for individual events and ensuring tight monitoring of income and expenditure on all events, including chasing outstanding debts with suppliers and delegates.
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
The successful candidate should have
- Proven experience of sponsorship and sales and relationship management with key stakeholders preferably in the Exhibitions / Events sector
- Strong face-to-face sales and negotiating skills
- Excellent personal organisation skills; including the ability to prioritise, plan, work to tight deadlines and manage a range of complex administrative demands
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in ability to interact with people at all levels
- Commitment to a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Good IT skills, including in Outlook, Word, Excel and contact management databases
- Generous company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cash back for various healthcare treatments
- Employee assistance programme
- Subsidised gym membership
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and an Investor in People.
Candidates with experience of: Sponsorship Sales, Advertising Sales, Sales, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Person, Events Executive, Events Coordinator, Seminar Organiser, Event Organiser, Events Officer, Events Coordinator, Event Assistant, Event Administrator, Events Administrator, Exhibition, Conference Officer, Conference Executive, Conference Assistant, Exhibitions Marketing Executive, Business Developer, Business Development Leader, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive may also be considered for this role.