Exam Invigilator /Exams Coordinator /Examinations Administrator
Up to £10.96 per hour
Job Title: Exam Invigilator
Location: Plumstead, South East London
Salary: £10.96 per hour
Job Type: Part Time, Sessional
Closing date: by noon, Friday 18th October 2019
The school is a thriving and rapidly improved school recently judged Good by Ofsted (May 2018). They are dedicated to providing a world-class education to the young people and families of Royal Greenwich, and hold a strong commitment to promoting excellence, justice and success for all their young people.
Their goal is to inspire and nurture young people of all abilities and backgrounds to develop a love of learning which will sustain them throughout their lives. It is this which will successfully see them into further education and the fulfilling career of their choice.
They believe that high quality teaching, in a safe and friendly environment, is the key to unlocking the potential of all their young people have, so that they can go on to change the world for the better.
The post will include:
- Report to the Exams Officer and support staff and students in the organisation and execution of public exams and internal mock exams
- Assist with the organisation, arrangement and layout of exam halls in accordance with strict procedures
- Supervise students during exams and must be able to follow exam procedures and regulations
They are also looking for candidates who can scribe and read for students with exam access and dispensation arrangements.
- You must be able to work as part of a team and have effective oral communication skills, together with effective reading and writing skills
- This is a casual position but you must be able to work during exam periods
In return they offer you a supportive and friendly colleagues, and good professional development.
To apply for this role please click APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the application form.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
References will automatically be requested for all shortlisted applicants prior to interview. The successful applicant will be required to be DBS checked prior to taking up post.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience of: Exams Coordinator, Examinations Coordinator, Examinations Administrator, Exam Officer, Support Administrator, Examinations Officer, Exams Admin, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Exam Assistant, College Administrator, Office Assistant, School Administrator may also be considered for this role