Sorry, this job has expired!
Up to £40000 per annum
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
- As the Executive Assistant (EA), you will support the CEO, 5 other team members and will be pivotal to running the smooth operation of the company from communicating with stakeholders, organising secretarial activities and board meetings through to office management and on boarding activities.
- The team are a strong team and so there is an expectation that they will be able to work alone without a lot of guidance and also have the ability to challenge and push back when required
- You will have exposure to high-level stakeholder contact and will deal with sensitive information and must use considerable diplomacy and judgement.
- You will also organise people, information and other resources
- As a start-up operation, you will need to be flexible to and willing to work on a multitude of tasks within the company.
- Scheduling meetings, preparing agenda, collating papers and ensuring their timely distribution, attending meetings, preparing minutes and follow-up action plans
- Monitor all follow up actions taken after the Board meetings, and maintain a rolling agenda
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Drafting correspondence on CEO’s behalf (as required)
- Travel bookings
- Staff expenses management
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Office management (stationery, printing, furniture, food/drinks visitor management)
- Annual event preparation
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience in an extend EA role to senior executives (preferably in asset management, professional services, or finance sector)
- Interest in working for renewable energy investment company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible towards working hours/remote support
- Strong Technical Skills (computer, spreadsheets, internet, etc.)
- Proficient in Outlook and a solid understanding and experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong logistics background preferable
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly in a challenging and pressured environment
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive
- Strong customer focus and team orientation
- Keen to join a startup and can grow with it.
- European languages advantageous
- Private medical insurance offered
- Life insurance up to 3 times annual salary
- Pension with employer contribution of 5% gross salary annually.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Senior Office Assistant, Senior PA, Executive PA, Executive Assistant, Senior Office Administrator, Executive Assistant to CEO, Office Manager, Senior Administrator, Senior Admin, Finance Business Support will also be considered for this role.