Sorry, this job has expired!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Job Title: Experienced Chef
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 45 per week with no split shifts and two consecutive days off
Select Country Inns are a small group of country pubs and hotels in the New Forest offering delicious, locally sourced, seasonal food. They are currently looking for a Chef De Partie to join the team.
The role will involve:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to an expected maintainable standard across the menu.
- Undertake food preparation work and responsible to food labelling and hygiene.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- Preparing ingredients for the Head Chef.
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately.
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to work within a close team across the pub.
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn, punctual.
- Have a flexible, trainable, and adaptable attitude.
- Free food up to £5.00 whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Stylish uniform
- Training and career opportunities
- 2 consecutive days off
- Generous share of tips (gratuities)
Due to the nature of the role Select Inns will not be offering any kind of relocation or immigration assistance to candidates.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Chef, Cook, Catering Manager, Sous Chef, Chef De Partie, Senior Chef De Partie, Kitchen Chef, Kitchen Chef De Partie, Food Catering, Catering Chef, Food Preparation, Cook, Food Hygiene, Senior Chef, Executive Chef, Senior Cook will be considered for this role.