Sorry, this job has expired!
External Sales Representative / Field Sales Executive
£18000 - £28000 per annum + OTE
Job Title: External Sales Representative
Salary: £18,000 – £28,000 dependant on experience + OTE
Location: South West England
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, who provides door and wall protective products along with anti-ligature products to market areas such as Health, Education and Retail, are currently looking for a Full-Time business to business External Sales Representative covering the South West of England.
You’ll be required to work in a busy, dynamic, expanding family run business with a turnover at present of £4 million and looking for growth.
A car allowance, phone, and laptop will all be provided to give you the support you need to deliver results. You will also have access to an office based team in achieving your goal of selling to the end user.
They look for high calibre, forward-thinking, energetic people with a “can-do” attitude. They want people who thrive in a challenging work environment, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the Company’s on-going success.
The ideal candidate would be a dynamic professional who is looking for career progression from selling consumables into the construction industry or from builders merchant into a specification based environment or someone with drive and passion who would like the opportunity to get into sales.
- Visiting both existing accounts and new accounts to increase sales
- Develop the sales and pipeline of projects in the territory
- Personal involvement in key projects or key accounts with the Southern Divisional Manager
- Hold presentations / visits to Architects, Contractors and End Users
- Maintain the sales margin at the levels required
- Win market share
- Gather and report on all market intelligence, competition, project prices etc.
- Ensure they offer the best quality of service
- Must be accomplished at both opening doors as well as managing and growing an existing client base
- Capable of working as both an individual or in a team
- A strong desire / track record of meeting targets and objectives
- Flexible, Enthusiastic, Enterprising and Pro-active.
- Quality focused
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative at all times
- Ability to be motivated and customer focused
- Drive and commitment to learn, be ambitious and ready to succeed.
- Be well motivated and proactive.
- Can do attitude
- Team work
- Competitive holiday entitlement + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
- Company car + phone + iPad
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Death in service company life assurance
- In addition they have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (they currently hold a Silver Investors in People award)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Area Sales Executive, Regional Sales Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, New Client Sales, B2B, Sales Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales, Senior Sales Executive, New Business, Field Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Development, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, New Business Sales may also be considered for this role.