Sorry, this job has expired!
Field Maintenance Engineer / Commercial Catering Engineer
£10 - £15 per hour
Job Title: Field Maintenance Engineer – Commercial Catering Equipment
Location: Nottingham (Servicing the East Midlands)
Salary: Up to £32,000 Basic Salary (Subject to experience) – £10 – £15 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Newark based commercial catering equipment company supplying equipment to the catering and hospitality industry as well as carrying out service, maintenance and repair on all types of commercial catering equipment.
Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a commercial catering equipment engineer to cover Nottingham and the East Midlands.
- As a Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer you will be carrying out maintenance, repair, fault finding and installation of catering equipment e.g. Dishwashers, combi ovens, gas equipment, electric cooking equipment etc.
- You will be field based covering Nottingham and the East Midlands
- You will be working 40 – 45 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm week days
- The successful candidate will also be expected to be on call for some evening and weekend call outs
- Overtime hours available
- The successful candidate MUST have similar engineering experience within commercial catering equipment sector to include Ware Washing Equipment & gas & electric Catering Equipment
- Gas qualifications including COM CAT 1, 3 and 5
- Experience in electrical commercial catering equipment and ware wash repair & maintenance
- You MUST also have a full UK driving licence
- You will be ideally living central to the patch – Nottingham
- Would consider someone without gas if they have extensive knowledge in the electric side
The Company Offers the Following:
- UP TO £32,000 Basic Salary (Subject to experience) – £10 – £15 per hour
- Overtime available
- 20 days annual holiday + statutory days
- Mobile phone
- Van with Fuel Card
- PPE & Tools
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Commercial Catering Engineers, Electrical Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, Refrigeration Technician, Air Conditioning Technician, Technician, Service Engineer, Refrigeration Service Engineer, Fridge Engineer, Freezer Technician, Refrigeration Installation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer will also be considered for this role.