Sorry, this job has expired!
Field Sales Advisor/ Field Executive/ Technical Product Advisor
Up to £35000 per annum + DOE + Bonus, Vehicle, Laptop and Phone
Job Title: Field Sales Advisor
Salary: £35k+ DOE plus Bonus, Vehicle, Laptop and Phone
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
The company is a market leader in the manufacturing and design of equipment for children and young adults with mild to complex special needs and postural requirements.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Product Advisor to join their friendly, driven and customer service focused team.
The role will include working closely with therapists, healthcare professionals and parents helping provide products that improve the everyday lives of children and young adults.
They are ideally looking for someone with a forward thinking driven personality with proven sales experience from within the health sector or associated fields.
The ideal candidate must be capable of working successfully and autonomously as well as functioning as part of a team and should be capable of maintaining both a highly energised financial drive combined with an ever present professional outlook and presentation. In addition to this, they require someone who is capable of learning and retaining a large amount of technical product information and is confident with covering a large sales territory.
- To develop and promote the company within the following postcodes; BL, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LL, M, PR, SK, WA AND WN.
- To be the focal point of the company in the territory.
- Successfully manage and grow client/customer relationships.
- Provide account management for the territory.
- To actively support and help promote new products.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Conduct clinically focused product assessments with children and therapists providing best advice on product suitability.
- To work in conjunction with Regional Area Manager and Commercial Manager supplying potential leads.
- Actively increase presentation/training days with therapists.
- To support marketing activity through attending exhibitions and promoting awareness.
- Proactively gather market information and report via the agreed process.
- To be able to offer weekly work flexibility to support therapist(s) and company requirements.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and experience working closely with therapists and healthcare professionals to carry out demonstrations.
- To be motivated and results driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- To positively approach change or new situations.
- Proven technical and sales experience.
Please click on the APPLY button and submit your CV and Cover letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Key Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Sales, Internal Sales, Sales Team, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Agent, Lead Generation, B2B, Sales Development, Business Development, Executive, Direct Sales, may also be considered for this role.