Sorry, this job has expired!
Field Sales Executive / Area Sales / BDM
Up to £28000 per annum + OTE £32,000
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Location: Field based covering the West Midlands and South Wales
Salary: £28,000 + bonus (realistic OTE £32,000)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
A genuine and exciting opportunity to work within a well-established and respected industrial cleaning machine distributor. Over 30 years of continued and more recently accelerated growth has proven this forward thinking company to be a UK leader in cleaning machine sales, hire and service.
Becoming one of the most successful businesses in their field has materialised through commitment and hard work, all built around a strategic philosophy, good people with shared strong morals and proactivity – proactive in development of the business and the open mindedness to adapt to the competition and an ever changing market place. At the core of the business is the customer and by providing the very best service from first customer contact through to ensuring superb after sales support and care has allowed a loyal and varied customer base to have been established, carefully maintained and grown hugely over many years.
- Plan and organise your own diary to identify and drive new sales
- Building and developing relationships with prospect and existing customers whilst maximising sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain an accurate and up to date prospecting system and ensure this data is being correctly captured and followed up on
- Meet new and existing customers and demonstrating machines on customer sites throughout the UK
- Oversee and close sales and ensure targets are met
- Composing, sending and the follow up of quotes
- Chasing generated enquiries
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and internal departments to ensure a smooth sales process and customer delivery
The successful candidate will have:
- Microsoft office skills
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to deal with a wide variety of decision makers face to face, over the telephone and in writing
- Ability to work unsupervised and act on own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently and effectively
- Possess a strong work ethic, high enthusiasm and a natural ability to identify new business opportunities
- Full, clean driving licence
In return the Company offers:
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and bonus structure with a £32,000 OTE, healthcare, a company van for business use (including commuting) and great opportunity to fulfil a highly enjoyable role working within a friendly team for a well-established and growing business.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Service, Sales Engineer, Car Dealership sales, Engineering Sales, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Vehicle Sales, Machinery Sales, Technical Sales, Motor Sales, Product Led Sales, Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Executive, Car Sales, Customer Service Assistant, Automotive Sales, Customer Services Executive, Motor Vehicle Sales, Key Sales, New Client Sales, B2B, Technical Sales Engineer, Production Sales, Manufacturing Sales Engineer may also be considered for this role.