Finance Administrator / 1st Line IT Support
Job Title: Finance and IT Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company are looking for a Finance and IT Administrator to manage all the day to day accounts administration of the Company’s main accounts and sundry other small sets of accounts. You will also provide first line IT supports for the site.
- To operate all aspects of accounts across the companies including the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger through Sage Line 50, and various other smaller sets of Accounts
- To accurately undertake Debt Collection as required
- To ensure sales invoices go out at the correct times
- To explore and question all invoices that come in and ensure that they are correct, and match against Purchase orders or arrange to be approved.
- Provide cover for the accounts team during holidays/absence.
- To assist in organising the gates at the Great Yorkshire Show, and other associated tasks
- To undertake various ad-hoc projects involving detailed analysis of aspects of the business
- To provide first line IT support for the site including software installation, Printer support, etc.
- To oversee photocopiers, franking machine and purchase stationery for the company
- To undertake other related finance duties and assist other members of the accounts team with their workload.
- Any other duties which may be added from time to time.
- Accounts experience and/or relevant qualifications
- SAGE Line 50 experience
- Good Excel experience
- IT experience and/or relevant qualification or suitable aptitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong logical skills and methodical approach to work.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, complete all tasks and meet deadlines
- Good customer and interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner – Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all customers is essential
- Personal skills of tact, diplomacy and discretion when dealing with confidential financial matters
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work within a small team
- Numeracy and analytical skills are essential
- Ability to understand and work to company policies and work procedures.
- Good reasoning ability to utilise questioning skills to gather relevant data
- Ability to cope in a busy work environment and deal with potentially pressured situations in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- 26 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- 12% employer contribution to group personal pension scheme (3% employee contribution)
- 50% contribution towards Group Private Healthcare costs
- Non-contributory Life Assurance scheme after 12 weeks service.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Administrator, Admin, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, 1st Line IT Support Engineer, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager will be considered for this role.