Sorry, this job has expired!
Finance Manager / Management Accountant – Part Time
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Title: Part time Finance Manager
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: Range of £60,000 – £70,000 per annum FTE. Will be pro-rated dependent on hours.
Job type: Permanent, Part time (approx. 17 hours per week)
Do you want your next finance role to enable you to be a key player in a London based business; in a job that can be designed to be flexible around your commitments?
The Company, a successful agency based in the heart of Farringdon, EC1 is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to help them with their exciting growth plans. They supply award winning content creation, technology and innovation along with print and marketing services to business, governments and institutions.
If this sounds like a story you want to be part of, then they are committed to achieving a culture that is the right blend of job satisfaction, career development, professionalism and fun.
This role will take responsibility and ownership for managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems. You will provide and interpret financial information, monitor and create cash flows and predict future trends. You will support efficiency through your evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and manage budgets. Your expertise will ensure spend is in line with budget and your collaboration with senior management will include advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions and formulating strategic and long-term business plans. You will be:
- The key point of contact for liaising with accountants
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Supervising 1 staff member
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Managing monthly Payroll, VAT, Dividends and oversee bank reconciliations, trial balances
You are ambitious, with a willingness to learn and a hunger to grow as a Management Accountant. You will need:
- At least 3 years’ worth of management accounts experience
- To be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- Excel skills that make others envious
- To show how you have contributed to effective business planning and improved processes
- To be a team player who is always focused on the solution, not the problem
- To have a positive outlook.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Financial Controller, Deputy Finance Manager, Management Accountant, Accountant, Bookkeeper, Revenue Accountant, Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Accounts Manager, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Head of Accounts, Revenue Accountancy, Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA and CIMA may also be considered for this role.