Financial Services Administrator / Pensions Administrator
Job Title: Financial Services Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 16 December 2019
The Company is a major investment and savings business that blends a strong customer focused heritage with a modern technology-led outlook.
Uniting pensions consultancy, workplace savings and individual financial advice, they work with employers, trustees and private clients through their regional UK offices to design and manage solutions that meet their unique needs.
Following internal processes and undertaking routine tasks, the Review Administrator supports the team of Consultants with existing individual clients and prospects ensuring clients requirements are met and working towards business targets.
They are responsible for administering a portfolio of clients and keeping records up to date and accurate within set time frames.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Preparing individual clients review packs
- Peer reviewing work produced by others – to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Accurately completing and maintaining relevant records, including scanning and filing documents correctly
- Using internal client management systems, such as Intelligent Office and Microsoft Office products
- Booking meetings with clients and preparing relevant paperwork
- Ongoing administration and servicing for individual clients. This includes liaising with clients, providers and consultants
- Responding to client queries via email, telephone and letter – helping to resolve basic issues and improve the clients experience
- Accurately adding fees to the system and raising invoices in line with procedures and chasing of overdue payments
- Recognising possible improvements in processes and documents and suggesting these to your line manager
- Completing all mandatory compliance and group training
- Undertake appropriate professional development and training
- At all times work in line with the governance and operating requirements of the company, while meeting the Financial Conduct Authority’s Treating Customers Fairly, conduct risk and compliance requirements
- At times, the job holder may have to undertake other activities of a similar nature
Skills, abilities & personal qualities:
- Ideally educated to at least A Level or equivalent standard
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification – grade B or higher is preferable
- Willing to study towards relevant industry qualifications
- Experience of working in financial services is desirable but not essential. Able to work with a client focused approach and develop trusting and credible partnerships with clients both face to face and via the telephone
- Able to identify and suggest solutions to problems
- Demonstrates a business acumen and able to recognise and work towards meeting the interests of both clients and Company
- Able to manage conflicting demands on time and to work to tight deadlines to meet obligations
Please click on the APPLY button to be directed to the company’s recruitment page.
Candidates with experience of: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Invoice Administrator, Administrator, Admin, Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, Paraplanner, Planner, Para-planner, Financial Advisor, Finance Planner, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor Assistant, Finance Advisor Assistant, Financial Services Administrator, Pensions Administrator, ISA Administrator, Wealth Management Administrator, Investment Management Administrator, Financial Paraplanner, Finance Paraplanner, Personal Finance Adviser, Personal Finance Advisor, Financial Services Support, Personal Finance Planner, Personal Finance Paraplanner may also be considered for this role.