French Speaking Sales and Service Coordinator /Customer Service
Up to £22000 per annum
Job Title: French Speaking Sales and Service Coordinator
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 6WR
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 12th December 2019
The Company is a UK-based company with subsidiary operations in the USA, France, Germany and China. They supply materials which are used for research, development and specialised manufacturing applications.
This Sales role is customer focussed, providing commercial support on a wide range of issues and includes identification and development of business opportunities. It supports the general activities of the Sales Group and includes an aspect of account management.
The Sales and Service team work closely with Purchasing and are responsible for the sales process from initial enquiry through to quotation and order placement. Working with the Purchasing group, the team provides costings for customer enquiries as well as sourcing and purchasing materials and items for both current and future orders.
- Day to day Sales & Service team interface for external customers and internal stakeholders
- Dealing with and responding to customer queries received by phone, email and website, including customers in the French market where support is required
- Processing of orders including associated administration and monitoring of their progress to ensure fulfilment of customer requirements
- Managing customer complaints resolution by identifying and escalating key issues in a timely manner
- Processing and managing the sales quotation and enquiry process in accordance with pre-agreed company policies, including quantity pricing and discounting
- Follow up of quotations which are issued by the company or by any associate company within the group
- Working in collaboration and liaising with internal departments to facilitate information flows across teams and with customers on a wide range of issues
- Maintain and update sales and customer records on internal database
- Through contact with customers, the identification and qualification of possible business opportunities and escalation to the Sales team
- Interact with Finance team regarding payment, management of overdue invoices and customer accounting issues
- Ensure the adherence to internal Sales processes and procedures is maintained and completed within a timely manner.
- Answering the phone, transferring calls and taking messages for internal departments
- Excellent telephone and listening skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent in French language Reading, Writing, Speaking
- IT skills – Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel & Sales Force
- Numerical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Product awareness – Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Customer & Commercial awareness
- Accuracy and attention to detail (including checking data accuracy in orders and invoices)
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Be proactive and flexible
- BSc/BA degree in a Material Science or Chemistry or equivalent experience would be an advantage
- Additional languages such as German or other European language would be desirable
- Free AVIVA private Medical insurance after probation
- Generous Company Private Pension contribution
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Client Support Assistant, Customer Services Coordinator, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Sales Advisor, Inbound Sales, Sales Order Processor, Business Development Manager, Account Management may also be considered for this role.