Sorry, this job has expired!
Job Title: Front End Developer
Position: Full-time – 37.5 hours
Enthusiastic Experienced Front End Developer required to develop their new platform; Serpico and related technologies.
Based in their London office, the successful candidate will provide expert development resource as they build out their next generation platform.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An enthusiastic self-starter with analytical mindset coupled with a pragmatic outlook is a must for this role.
- Building out the front application end using Nuxt.js to a high professional standard
- Customise Vuetify components using Stylus based on product specifications
- Build custom components that complement the Vuetify component framework
- Where necessary, write component documentation in conjunction with existing API documentation
- Breakdown and estimate task effort based on pre-existing product requirements
- Articulate development progress and any issues that block completion
- Successful delivery of the solutions to agreed timelines
- Identify areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation
- Contribute to continual product development by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or adoption of new technologies
- Assist triage and resolution for production issues as they arise
- Developing new components and features in the front end
- Following coding standards, building appropriate unit tests, integration tests
- Building and implementing designs from the wider team to a high standard
- Communicating continually with the project teams
- Translating designs and style guides provided by the product team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Detailing technical designs and specifications
- Triaging issues that arise during both development and production
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of the ES6
- Demonstrable experience of creating applications in Vue.js (Version 2.x lineage) / Nuxt.js with reusable components
- Experience using the Vuetify framework would be a major advantage
- Experience with using GraphQL with Apollo client/server would be a major advantage
- Ability to integrate with external API sources (both their own platforms and third parties such as google, Facebook etc) using oAuth and other related standards
- Experience of version control tools (Git)
- Good understanding of cross-browser/device testing
- Deep understanding of creating standards-compliant and accessible front-end technology
- Comfortable with pre-processing and transpiling using webpack
- Excellent levels of communication
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for web development
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Season Ticket Loan
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Application Developer, Front End Developer, IT Database Developer, IT Software Engineer, SQL Server, Java Developer, .NET, C#, SQL, IT Software Developer, Web Application Developer, Contract Application Developer, Application Technician, Database Engineer, IT Software Technician, IT Technician, Technical IT Developer, IT Web Developer, JQuery Developer, Senior IT Developer, IT Support Technician, IT Support Analyst, Applications Developer, Senior Developer, IT Development Engineer, Microsoft Developer, App Developer, Software Engineer will also be considered for this role.