Sorry, this job has expired!
Fully Qualified Electrician
Job Title: Fully Qualified Electricians
Location: Central London
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is one of the UK’s leading electrical contractors, providing an excellent standard of design and installation from start to finish.
They are currently looking for Fully Qualified Electricians with experience for office fit out work in Central London to join their team on a self-employed basis.
- Work in a safe manner following the Company H&S policies
- Work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Manage small projects from inception through to completion
- Assist in site wide tasks as part of a team
- Report to Contracts manager ongoing site problems
- Be proactive whilst around site and report / remedy faults
- Fully Qualified Electrician
- An Electrician that is 17th edition qualified or higher and that has an AM2 or an Electrical NVQ Level 3
- Ability to carry out tasks without close supervision
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to identify, prioritise and deal with issues
- Full driving licence (maximum 3 penalty points) preferable
- ECS/JIB card required
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Electrician, Multi Skilled Electrical Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Industrial Electrician, Commercial Electrician, may also be considered for this role.