Sorry, this job has expired!
Group Chief Technology Officer/Technology Director/IT Director
Job Title: Group Chief Technology Officer
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company requires a CTO to direct the adoption of technology for the group including three individual businesses based throughout the UK with their head offices in central London.
The group provides a mixture of business services to clients incorporating IT support, private and public cloud offering, Unified Communications, managed print services and other technology-based products and services. You will take overall responsibility for the provision of support to the clients of the group.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the senior board you will be responsible for the provision of services to clients of the group and their own internal requirements. You will make executive technology decisions on behalf of the group and provide sound technical leadership.
You will manage have overall responsibility for compiling the groups technology budget and align the group with the boards vision for technology. You will communicate with employees, clients and stakeholders to ensure their group’s technologies are used appropriately.
- Take the initiative in leadership, innovation and creativity
- Develop the Group’s strategy for using technological services and ensure it is aligned with their business goals and to set a vision of how technology will be used
- Track, analyse and monitor IT performance metrics to ensure that technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Conduct research to improve the technological assets of Group
- Identify new opportunities, create plans and implement new systems and infrastructure
- Ensure that the technological resources meet the group’s short and long -term needs
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of the group’s technological requirements
- Mentoring team members
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to improve performance
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Maintaining quality assurance and data protection processes within the group
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Managing teams ideally on a nationwide footing
- Previous proven experience at CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technical trends and previous experience in developing and delivering IT service strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Previous experience in IT support
- Be familiar with all levels of support function from 1st to 4th line
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Exceptional team management skills
- Ability to delegate efficiently
- Extensive industry knowledge
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Chief Technology Officer, Chief Digital Information Officer, Technology Director, Head of IT, IT Director, Chief Information Officer, Group Head of IT, Head of Technology Operations, Technology Delivery Director, IT Delivery Director will also be considered for this role.