Sorry, this job has expired!
Head of Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £55000 per annum
Job Title: Head of ECommerce
Location: The role can based in London, Dundee or Remotely
Salary: Circa £55,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As pioneers in the print industry, they leverage technology and the expertise of their highly skilled team, to be innovative and delight customers with an outstanding experience.
They’re a technology led, trade printer based in Dundee and London, UK. As part of the largest print manufacturer in the world, they are leading the way in mass customisation. Using e-commerce as the primary route to market, they’re here to change the print world, and you can help them!
With exciting plans for fast growth, they are always looking to add Smart Innovative and Customer Centric people to their remarkable team. To achieve our ambitious goals, we empower our people and they drive the business forward, putting the customer experience at the heart of what they do.
Their channel specialists bring traffic to their shop, as Head of eCommerce, your role is to offer this traffic an unrivalled and compelling user experience, building on an appealing merchandising plan, to improve conversion and ultimately revenue.
In this role you will be responsible for constantly finding new ways to optimise the website and products. You will monitor customer behaviour and convert your findings into hypotheses. You will create, conduct and analyse tests and use the results to recommend smart and meaningful changes to the website. You will develop the merchandising strategy.
Curious and analytical, you will continually gather and review data relating to the sales funnel and conversion percentages. You will ask the right questions to understand root cause and develop innovative solutions based on the data you gather.
You will manage a team of merchandisers and UX specialists. As a strong leader and a team player you will also work closely with their SEO, Performance and CRM experts. You will build solid partnerships with the Product and Technology teams. Leading a team with a range of specialisms you will coach and mentor them to strive for excellence.
As an established leader within the marketing function, you will have the opportunity to influence the shape and growth of the department. The Company has ambitious plans for growth and as they continue to reach their goals this will lead to opportunities for growth and development for yourself and your team!
The successful Candidate will have:
- A successful track record within an established eCommerce environment
- Experience within a customer-centric business
- A passion for supporting the growth and development of their team
- The ability to make an impact quickly
- Expert knowledge of ecommerce/digital marketing technology and processes
- Strong leadership experience in a growth hacking or start up environment
- The desire to make a difference and deliver results
- A data driven mindset and a love of numbers and statistics
- Analytical glasses, which you use to convert data into customer-oriented solutions
- Agile/Kanban project management experience, applied to marketing and ecommerce
- The ability to engage and collaborate with a range of stakeholders
- A natural curiosity and inquisitiveness, a determination to learn and understand why
- Generous holiday allowance
- A day off for your birthday
- Health cash plan (including optical and dental cover)
- Life cover
- Employee discounts for their products and related brands
- An employee discount site including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and other leisure and shopping discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
- Recognition awards
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- A fully funded staff Christmas party and other social events
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Ecommerce Manager, Electronic Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Senior Ecommerce Executive, Merchandising Lead, Marketing Lead, Digital Marketing Lead, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.