£20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Home Working
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum (pro rata)
Job type: Full time, Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
The Company is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
They are looking for a HR Administrator to provide a professional and quality administrative support service to the wider HR team and internal clients.
- Working closely with the existing HR team, to produce and maintain Contracts of Employment, offer letters and other HR documentation
- Assist with recruitment, new starter and leaver processes
- Ensuring that the HR system is compliant and correct at all times
- Demonstrate accuracy and tenacity in ensuring all processes are followed, appropriate authorisation levels have been received and documented and that all documentation received meets company policy and legal requirements to ensure full compliance
- Assist the wider HR function with any other administrative needs
- Assist with HR project work when required
- CIPD Level 3 obtained or working towards qualification, desirable, but not essential
- Will have previously supported a HR function
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to work under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy with thoroughness and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive and reliable approach, with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Human Resources Administrator, Administrator, Employment Advisor, Office Assistant, Human Resources Executive, HR Graduate, HR Assistant, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer will also be considered.