HR Business Partner / Senior HR Advisor / HR Consultant
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Location: Kempston, Bedfordshire
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 25th February 2020
Operating in a changing and challenging market, The Company is the professional and representative association for Chartered Legal Executive lawyers, and other legal practitioners and paralegals. It regulates all its members in the public interest.
They provide education, training and the development of skills for its members, and those who wish to become more proficient and knowledgeable in the law. Their members are partners in law firms and advocates and may apply for judicial appointment.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team. Providing generalist HR support and guidance to their client base, you’ll also support the HR Director with projects and implementing HR strategy.
You’ll be involved in a variety of projects and work meaning no two days will be the same. Working within a team of 6, you’ll act as a senior contact within team with a remit to coach, guide and support their managers and HR Assistants on HR best practice.
This is an exciting new role within an evolving organisation giving the post holder the opportunity to influence the way they do things in HR.
What they are looking for:
- You’ll have previous experience of working at either advisory or business partner level
- You’ll have substantial experience of handling employee relations cases
- You’ll either be part CIPD qualified or fully qualified
- You’ll have experience of building and maintaining relationships with your client base
- You’ll have a good grasp of UK Employment Law
- Experience of using Sage People would be an advantage but is not essential
What they offer in return:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Health & Wellbeing – you’ll be invited to join activities on the wellbeing calendar to improve your overall health and lifestyle including weekly free fruit and quarterly free professional massages for all staff
- Access to their training and development Learning Hub
- Dress down Fridays
- Free on-site parking
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Client’s careers page.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Group Human Resource Officer, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Group HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Generalist, HR Advisor, HR Specialist, Employee Relations Specialist, Employee Relations Advisor, Employee Relations Manager, Resourcing Talent Advisor, Senior HR Coordinator, Group HR Operations Officer may also be considered for this role.