HR Officer / Office Administrator
Job Title: HR and Administration Officer
Location: Office based in Kew Bridge, London
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Part time
Hours: 22 hrs per week, covering 4 days between Monday – Friday
Mum & You are an innovative and exciting brand committed to making the wild parenting adventure a little bit easier! We are looking to recruit an HR and Administration Officer to join our friendly, passionate, and hard-working team.
About the role
In this role, the HR and Administration Officer will be responsible for providing high quality and efficient support in all HR, office, and administrative matters. This is a part-time, predominately office-based, position which would suit an individual looking to work for a Company with purpose.
The role is covering 22 hours per week however we are ideally looking for an individual who can be flexible and work extra hours if and when required. Because we value your flexibility, we’ll do our best to facilitate working hours that work for you.
- Process all new starter and leaver administration, including production of employment contracts, induction schedules, and reference requests
- Process all administration associated with employment changes and variations to contracts
- Create and maintain employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with GDPR
- Create and maintain up-to-date employee benefit information
- Create and manage holiday and absence schedules
- Be responsible for recruitment activities, including placing adverts, shortlisting, attending interviews and initiating offers, ensuring Right to Work checks
- Process all administration in relation to the annual pay review
- Support and advise with any employee relations issues
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries
- Prepare monthly payroll and send to payroll provider
- Deal with any type of leave, including all the appropriate paperwork e.g., maternity, paternity, sick, parental etc.
- Mange and record the review and OKR process
- Be responsible office administration such as ordering office supplies, managing car parking, and organising social events
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team with other administration activities
- Filing office paperwork and all contracts (suppliers, partners, consultants etc.)
- Manage incoming / outgoing correspondence and deliveries
- Manage the office IT – keep a record of hardware and manage all software applications
- Any other HR / administrative duties as required by the business
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise
- Process driven
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and written
- Professional and confidential, able to deal sensitively and diplomatically with all types of situations, at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential
- CIPD or equivalent HR qualification desirable
- Experience of working in a generalist HR/administrative role
- Salary dependent on experience
- 20 days annual leave entitlement – full-time equivalent (plus all public holidays), pro-rata for part-time
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Human Resources Administrator, Administrator, Office Assistant, Human Resources Executive, HR Graduate, HR Assistant, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer may also be considered for this role.