HSE and Document Control Officer
Up to £28000 per annum
Job Title: HSE and Document Control Officer
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
P and B Metal Components Ltd is a family run business who manufacture components for a vast array of industrial sectors, producing in the region of 550 million components annually and exporting 82% of its products.
As an organisation we attach very high value to the supply of quality components that conform to client specifications. We invest in our people and encourage knowledge, learning and self-development.
We are looking for a Health and Safety Document Control Officer to join our team in Sheffield. You will be proactive, resilient and have excellent communication skills with a focused mind-set towards Health and Safety.
The role will include a full training package with pathways for progression and salary increases in line with skills increases. They will recognise that the success of our business is based on that of our customers and should demonstrate a clear understanding of our customer’s needs. They should have a proven track record of working within Document Control and be able to effectively manage the Document Management System. You will be based in Sheffield and this position will suit a self-motivated individual who is looking to progress their career in a challenging and stimulating work environment
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Oversee Health and Safety, Document Control and Safety Training within the company
- Maintain and manage Health and Safety general duties with focus on policies and systems on site.
- Manage the Training and Document Control Systems.
- Regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- All accidents are documented, investigated and implementation of recommended improvements.
- Establish a structured program of Health and Safety training throughout the company
- You will have previous experience of working within a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment and have well rounded knowledge of Health and Safety and Document Control.
- Ideally you will have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Above all you will have a genuine passion for Health and Safety.
- You will have a proven track record of being resilient in the face of escalations from the workforce.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to analyse data and proactively utilise the results.
- Highly self-motivated and exceptional organisational skills.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Full training given
- Pathways for progression
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; HSE Officer, Document Control officer, Health and Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Safety Advisor, Safety Officer, HSE Advisor, Health and Safety Assistant, SHEQ Manager, Health and Safety Manager, Quality Assurance Coordinator, Quality Advisor, Health and Safety Coordinator, SHEQ Officer, SHEQ Advisor, Document Handler, Document Management, Document Flow may also be considered for this role.