Sorry, this job has expired!
Human Resource / Personal Assistant
Job Title: Human Resource / Personal Assistant
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
The organisation is an established European distributor of high quality composite products for over 40 years, with offices and warehouses in all the major European countries. Their business is built on professionalism and service offering a one-stop shop for their customers’ key materials requirements coupled with excellent technical support.
They supply a broad portfolio of top quality products across the composites market including customers in aerospace, motor sport and boat building, amongst others.
This position is based in the UK Head Office covering the responsibilities shown below and will include work for most of the UK Group Entities.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, includes:
- Updating the employee handbook
- Revision of standard contracts based on recent experience
- Implementation of Moorepay absence and holiday management
- Upload pension contribution files/enter pension contributions on on-line system and submit
- Manage staff inductions, coordinate and arrange basic training and maintain training records
- Co-ordinate appraisal timetable and maintain records
- General: maintain standard employment contracts and employee handbook
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Order stationery and equipment
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the on boarding process for new employees
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist the Managing Director with anything required
- Assist with exhibitions
- Support other functions as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience in Human Resources/Payroll
- Experience in organising Marketing/Exhibition’s
- Work on own initiative
- Work to tight deadlines
- Have a flexible approach to workload
- Excellent Communicator
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Analyst, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, HR Specialist, People Strategy, Senior HR Coordinator, Human Resources Administrator, Administrator, Personal Assistant, PA, Office Manager, Senior Office Assistant, Administration Team Leader, Office Supervisor, Administration Manager, Executive Assistant, Business Support, Office Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Business Support Manager will be considered for this role.