Hygiene Operative / Cleaner
Up to £9 per hour
Job Title: Hygiene Operative
Location: Wandsworth, SW8 4DF
Salary: £9 per hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time (42,5 hours per week)
To safely and hygienically carry out the duties given to you by your supervisor or manager and to operate, maintain and clean the equipment and working environment.
- Completion of tasks promptly and effectively.
- Development of good working relationships with all staff.
- Swift implementation of preventative actions.
- Improving efficiencies
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness
- Use equipment and chemicals, for which you are trained, to carry out cleaning functions.
- Work efficiently and safely & make certain all jobs are carried out to requirement
- Report any equipment malfunctions to your line supervisor or manager.
- Accurately complete all cleaning records and report to your supervisor if there is any fault with equipment.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and Quality Manual instructions.
- Remove waste as necessary
- All cleaning schedules are complied with
- Procedures for storing and handling chemicals are followed
- Observe all parts of personal hygiene rules and good manufacturing practice
- Raw material and products are kept in chilled storage
Health and Safety
- To work in accordance with the company Health & Safety policy
- To ensure the staff understand, and comply with, their responsibilities under the company Health & Safety at Work policy
- To take reasonable precautions to protect the Company’s property
- To challenge any unauthorised personnel on the premises
- To report and investigate any incident of theft
Please click the APPLY button to send your role CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Hygiene Operative, Cleaning Supervisor, Cleaning Operative, Warehouse Cleaner, Commercial Cleaner will also be considered for this role.