Sorry, this job has expired!
ID Executive / Invoice Discounting Executive – Reconciliations
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Invoice Discounting Executive
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This Company, the UK’s largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, is currently looking for an Invoice Discounting Executive to join the team in their Basingstoke office.
They believe in three things; their Colleagues, their Clients and the Contribution they make. Their ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for their Clients. They’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team…
There is a definite buzz about the team and the environment they work in – it is a hub of activity and they are close knit, busy, focused and enjoy working alongside each other. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met.
They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day, if you’re looking at working in a progressive team then this is the role for you.
Where do you come in?
- Completion of Month End Reconciliation, with all associated documentation.
- Ensure timely reporting of Bad Debt Protection in line with KPC’s.
- Complete Month End Reconciliation Process for your portfolio of Clients, including due diligence and checking of all items submitted by the Client. Attempt to balance Month End Reconciliation, and support Clients in their endeavours to do the same.
- Investigate Month End Reconciliation differences and input reserves as appropriate, including ageing contras and general reserves.
- Sign off Month End Reconciliation’s and escalate to appropriate Relationship Manager for approval in a timely manner. Escalate matters of risk concern to appropriate Relationship Manager and Assistant Relationship Manager.
- Monitor Credit Limits and High Involvements in line with KPC.
- Prepare Client payments in line with authority limits.
- Support Data processing function as and when required – input and allocation of cash, refunds, payments, invoices and credit notes and daily balancing.
You need to have:
- Proven experience of working in an office environment
- Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service skills and ability to work alone whilst being a team player
Where will you be?
You can easily get to their modern offices in Chineham Park by public transport or road networks. Whether you spend your breaks enjoying the open, green spaces or using the wide range of facilities on the park, such as a Café, gym and nursery, you will love this friendly working environment.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £20K – £25K per annum, they’ll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps…
They’re absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Financial Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Financial Planner, Finance Executive, Finance Officer, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountancy, Senior Accountant, ACA, ACCA, Financial Controller, Part-Qualified Accountant, Finance Coordinator may also be considered for this role.