Sorry, this job has expired!
Internal Account Manager / Key Account Sales Executive – IT
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced Account Manager with excellent customer service skills?
The Company is offering you an exciting opportunity to join a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering complete technology solutions for businesses across SMB, Hospitality and Education sectors across the UK. A competitive salary and benefits are on offer, so they would like you to become part of a great and fast-growing team of people.
Due to their continued success within the technology sectors they are looking to recruit a new Internal Account Manager to join their growing Account Management Team based in Newbury Office.
This role is focused on managing an impressive list of the Company’s key clients, to serve as an interface between their clients and services teams. You will need to drive, nurture, recognise and convert their ideas, needs and requirements whilst providing all clients with the highest level of service delivery.
- Building upon your existing relationships and exploring new opportunities to encourage sales growth
- To drive sales and strive to maximise revenue, to recognise and increase opportunities and to have the ability to turn and convert opportunities and client requirements into orders
- To be able to showcase the new brands/products/company portfolio, sales offers and weekly deals
- In line with the clients’ requirements, to gain best supplier pricing, to prepare and issue compelling quotes/proposals, to renew, to forecast all requirements on a daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis for each of your allocated clientele
- Establish budgets with your clients, elevate their current requirements, future pipeline and needs on a regular basis and work with them to develop their needs
- To provide Market feedback, assess competitor’s pricing/activity in the marketplace and to analyse products and trends
- Provide weekly forecasts/reporting on your client base to your CRM/Sales Manager and align accurate probability scale
- To book required appointments for your clients aligned External Sales Account Manager for Sales, Contract Renewal, Presales and Scoping Meetings or Calls when required
- Manage all your contracts, licenses, domain renewals etc. for your client base
- Establish budgets with the client, elevate their current requirements, future pipeline and needs on a regular basis and work with them to develop their needs
- To place Customer Call/Tickets/Issues onto Autotask – Technical service desk
Applicants must be commercially aware and proactive with a proven background in IT Account Management and/or IT Sales. Excellent time management skills are essential, and the ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who can spot, convert and close opportunities.
As an Internal Account Manager you must be an effective communicator with excellent presentation skills you must also be a resourceful team player who is calm under pressure.
Please note: The Company will provide training and hands on assistance for all their in-house sales order processes, CRM/Sage system and administration tasks relating to the Internal Account Management role.
- Key Account/Account Management experience
- Experience of delivering customer service at exceptional levels
- IT Technical knowledge/know how will be an advantage to this role and will ease the ability to handle our clientele, suppliers etc.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: IT Sales Executive, IT Account Manager, IT Sales Consultant, IT Junior Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, IT Client Support, IT Internal Sales Executive, IT Internal BDM, IT Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.