Sorry, this job has expired!
Internal IT Systems Administrator
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Internal IT Systems Administrator
Location: Nottingham (Office Based)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading global SAP HANA and SAP on Microsoft Azure Expert partner with a global clients all of which are managed via their UK HQ. The Company has experienced exceptional growth in the UK, US and Europe through their service portfolio which enables customers to digitally transform and accelerate business change using SAP on Azure and Azure analytics.
They have identified a need to separate their internal IT function from their Support business and created this new position. They are investing significantly in the upgrade and evolution of their core systems to meet the leading edge requirements of their Customers. They are a key Microsoft partner and offer all of their staff significant training and development in the Microsoft technologies and associated innovation.
They are a dynamic, agile, and progressive Company with this role being part of their exciting growth strategy.
Purpose of the Role:
- Install, Support, Maintain and administer all Company IT systems and network(s)
- Supporting and maintaining servers, Azure resources or other computer systems, Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security, compliance and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Performing routine audits of systems and software
- Performing backups and housekeeping tasks
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Installing and configuring new hardware, network and software
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries
- Responsibility for IT security
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system
- Troubleshooting and resolving any reported problems and changes
- System performance tuning and optimisation
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is secure
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- A Can do attitude and someone who is eager to learn new skills in Microsoft technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Resourceful and creative problem solver.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft O365, Azure, Sharepoint, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of IT system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, CRM (Business Central) and PowerBI would be hugely beneficial
- Ideal candidate will have MCP, MCNP and/or CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent Information Technology Certification
- Knowledge of virtualisation, Azure administration, network operating systems would be nice to have, but not mandatory
As a person
- Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users
- Your goal will be to ensure that their technology infrastructure runs smoothly, securely and efficiently
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; ICT Support Engineer, ICT Technician, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, IT Desk Support, IT Support Technician, Desktop Support, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, CRM Support Executive, CRM System Support, CRM Software, CRM Administrator, CRM Executive, Dynamics CRM Support Executive, Customer Support Executive, Online CRM Executive may also be considered for this role.