Sorry, this job has expired!
Inventory Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst
Up to £18000 per annum
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Salary: Circa £18,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Reporting to: Inventory Manager
They’re a UK-based company with subsidiary operations in the USA, France, Germany and China. The Company supplies materials which are used for research, development and specialised manufacturing applications.
The inventory analyst is responsible for delivering improvement to the Company’s complex inventory holdings. This improvement will be through developing inventory insight and processes necessary to manage the stockholding more effectively.
- Effective analysis and interpretation of the inventory and actioning of associated physical stock and process issues
- Physical stock management and accurately maintaining reconciliation with inventory management systems
- Help to deliver a robust cycle counting process, delivering in line with customer experience metrics and financial audit requirements
- Deliver effective reporting (to include stock value, stock accuracy, waste/write-offs, identification of runners and repeaters etc.) and recommend courses of action
- Help to deliver strong inventory controls to assist in the efficient movement and management of slow and non-moving items
- Continued analysis of inventory to drive effective decision making to maintain optimum levels of inventory
- Taking responsibility and ownership in problem investigation and resolution.
- Proactively looking for process improvements with a methodical and consistent approach
- Liaise with internal customers and stakeholders in a timely way to manage any issues
- Support to the Inventory, Operations, and Special Projects Teams
- Any other responsibilities for the necessary fulfilment of the role
- Inventory knowledge and experience
- Numerical and problem-solving skills
- IT skills are essential – Microsoft Excel, Office Outlook, Word
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Passion for providing service excellence and drive to achieve results
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Flexibility and a positive attitude towards opportunity
- A mindset that puts the customer at the centre of everything we do
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- An inventory background is essential
- Excel knowledge to a medium/strong level to include pivot tables or Vlookup
- A technical knowledge gained from a similar engineering / material supply business is preferable but not essential
- Supply Chain qualification would be an advantage
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Private Health Insurance
- Income protection and critical illness
- Life Assurance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Stock Controller, Inventory Controller, Stock Operations, Stock Transactions, Inventory Assistant, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Supply Chain Officer, Supply Chain Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Senior Stock Controller, Production Operative, Servicing Operative may also be considered for this role.