Sorry, this job has expired!
IT Project Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Yiewsley, Middlesex
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Established in 1979 and incorporated in 1985, the Company is one of the largest independent IT service & support companies in the UK. Their philosophy of ‘service beyond the call’ delivers a high level of support to all company’s communications and data management requirements.
They deliver a consultative approach by understanding your company’s needs, strategy and long term objectives. They enable better productivity.
The individual will provide IT project management directly to their client base within budget and scope. They will need to oversee budgets and set deadlines, assign and chase responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of each project and assist with delivering the IT business portfolio.
This role would be suited to someone with a can do attitude, excellent attention to detail with a technical background which will allow them to understand the different range of IT projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT Project management across all areas of the business
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Resource planning and allocation
- Managing project admin and associated documentation
- Meeting budgetary objectives
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships
- Delivering IT projects in a timely manner
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management
The Successful Candidate:
- Can do attitude
- Strong client facing communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Self motivated team player
- IT Technical knowledge – sufficient to understand what you are delivering
- Proven working experience (3 years+ in a similar PM role)
- Strong Excel skills
- Prince II/Agile or equivalent qualification
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and able to identify and prioritise work
- Ability to deliver projects against timelines
- Ability to work well to aggressive and pressurised deadlines.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately
- Ability to present and communicate with C level management
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Commercial awareness
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Project Coordinator, IT Project Coordinator, IT Project Controller, Technical Project Manager, IT Manager, IT Business Project Manager, Technology Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Software Project Manager will also be considered for this role.