Sorry, this job has expired!
IT Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Engineer – Education
Job Title: Education Engineer
Location: Wooburn Green
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Company provides IT support services to around 300 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Their clients include well-known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. They have built their success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
They are currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join their fantastic team in Wooburn Green. They work exceptionally hard in a rewarding environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills. A real passion for technology and support are essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for progression and training.
This is a field based role but you won’t be expected to cover the whole area, their engineers are trained to cover no more than a couple of schools within the overall region. Ideally you will also be able to travel to their office in Wooburn as necessary.
- To provide onsite IT support to schools
- Maintaining accurate time keeping and the ability to work in a team
- Escalating issues to the relevant Account Manager (where required) in a timely manner
This is an entry level role and they would ask for some work experience or a college leaver with an IT qualification. Ideally with some of the following but training will be provided:
- Windows SBS 2008, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- Remote Desktop Services
- Dell Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and iDrac)
- MDM Solutions
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent and effective team player that can work across teams and take ownership of person actions
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to improving the quality of service they provide
- Remaining calm and focussed under pressure
- A thinker, able to find solutions to issues and problems
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to pass DBS Checks
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; School IT Support Engineer, School IT Technician, IT Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Support, IT Customer Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Technician may also be considered for this role.